BOL Pharma leads the cannabis industry in both scientific and technological innovations. In recent years, we have been awarded multiple innovation budgets by various Israeli organizations, for a wide range of development projects in different fields, including:
- Unique extraction processes and THC isolation
- Innovative medicine delivery technologies
- Advanced formulations
- Technologies to increase bioavailability
- Unique protocols for virus detection
- Clinical trials and research
Along with our partners – Padagis and OurCrowd, we inaugurated the first innovation incubator in Israel in its cannabis innovative capital – Yeruham, in the Negev (South district). “CanNegev” brings together entrepreneurs, scientists, companies and startups involved in medical, wellness and healthcare cannabis innovation.
We are also proud of our partnership with pharmaceutical company Kindeva, working together on research and the development of advanced cannabis products that combine our ingredients with Kindeva’s innovative medical meterdose inhaler. The innovative inhaler was created to treat a variety of chronic neuropathic pains.
BOL Pharma’s Celixir20 sublingual oil has been approved by the Israeli Ministry of Health for the treatment of autism, through research and a clinical trial led by Dr. Adi Aran through partnership with the Hebrew University and Shaare Zedek hospital in Jerusalem, showing encouraging results and significant improvement for both children and adults in behavioral problems, and a significant reduction of epilepsy and other side-effects such as anger outbursts and anxiety.
- BOL invests efforts and resources in developing products for the international wellness industry with the understanding that medical cannabis is a product that improves quality of life and provides pleasure while making daily life easier. We make sure to offer a variety of products as solutions to a variety of problems. The ability to display versatility, provide solutions for different people with a variety of needs and solve every-day problems drives us as a company. That’s why we have developed a wide range of products and solutions so everyone can find the right product for their situation.
- Women’s health: Our oils, formulas and related products are specifically tailored to treat various problems related to women’s health.
- Senior citizens: We pay special attention to the development of oils and other products meant to help senior citizens and the treatment of common symptoms of advanced age.
The future of cannabis
Together with our partners Padagis and OurCrowd, with the support of the Israel Innovation Authority, we established the largest cannabis project in Israel, a one-of-a-kind center of medical and innovation, research and development technology incubator named “CanNegev” in Yeruham. CanNegev is a home for entrepreneurs and startup companies within the fields of medical cannabis, biotech, pharma, agrotech, cleantech and foodtech. The incubator represents an incredible opportunity for companies and scientists within the industry, connecting entrepreneurs, researchers and investors into a powerful platform.
Yeruham Mayor Tal Ohana said, “The idea of establishing the capitol of cannabis in Israel got me dreaming big. Thanks to everyone who made this opportunity possible, people who understand the obligation of business to Zionism.”
OUR PARTNERS /
STRONG GLOBAL PARTNERSHIPS
CONTACT US /
How can we help?